• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kudos to Wigam
04-25-2008, 02:42 AM,
Kudos to Wigam
I had the pleasure of discussing posting etiquette with Wigam last night on PM, and I must say, he acted in the true spirit of moderation and civility.

Being the slavic depraved untermensch that I am, Wigam alerted me to some problems with the content in my DAR, explained why they were problems, quoted the club rules and asked for my cooperation. He was positive, clear and helpful, encouraging to my continued posting efforts and made me want to continue posting.

I have to say, that I am duly impressed. I understand my posting style is borderline psychotic at times, lewd and "rugged" to say the least. Wigam handled me like a true pro, and I am even more enthused now to continue posting, if that was possible.

Three cheers for Wigam! I just thought you should know what a good job is being done behind the scenes and that things at the Blitz have truly changed for the better!

Cheers! (x3)

Leto
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2008, 04:27 AM,
RE: Kudos to Wigam
Well done Wigam. Sounds like you have mastered the art of herding cats!
Lord Bane
04-25-2008, 08:23 AM,
Just so you folks know what it takes to corral Leto, here's an excerpt from one of Wigam's PMs to him.

wigam Wrote:...and if you don't clean it up, your little teddy bear Mr. Cuddles will lose the other eye...
04-25-2008, 09:13 AM,
... and it's always fun 'till someone pokes out an eye.
04-25-2008, 09:53 AM,
careful now, don't get those knees all scuffed up Big Grin
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-25-2008, 10:24 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:careful now, don't get those knees all scuffed up Big Grin

:rolleyes:

Cheers!

Leto
04-27-2008, 03:06 PM,
Well done Wigam :)