• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a game
03-24-2008, 02:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2008, 07:54 AM by ppargen.)
Looking for a game
Hello,
I am seeking an opponent to play. I own all three combat mission games. My personal preference is to play as Germany June or July of 1942. I am open to later dates in the war as well and playing other countries either American, British, or Russian. I will play offense, defense, or a meeting engagement. Offensive player will have point bonus. I would prefer to play online via tcp/ip if you have the time but if not I am open to PBEM. Anyone interested in playing please PM me on the site.

Currently looking to meet the following criteria for a game:
Fog of War partial
Rarity standard
village, rural, or farmland
moderate trees
small or medium hills
standard contours
clear skies
breeze
3000 points unrestricted forces with the following limitations -
Up to 1/2 of total points may be spent on armor but not required
If other than meeting engagement attacker gets 30% point bonus
No air support for meeting engagements, attacker only gets air support otherwise
1 company of non-mechanized infantry required
600 point limit on artillery/air support
Defender is not dug in
No 88 guns for Germans, no heavy tanks for Russians.
No fortifications of any kind other than preplanned artillery fire locations
30 turns for meeting engagement, 40 for other.
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2008, 03:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2008, 06:13 AM by ppargen.)
RE: Looking for a game
I am still looking for someone to play a tcp/ip game with. I have found several opponents for PBEM but if you are interested in playing me later go ahead and send me a private message on this site and I will get back to you when I am available. Please do not send an email as it is more difficult to keep track of later.
I am also interested in playing 'out of the ordinary' games off-ladder if someone has something different in mind than the standard. I always like to see a little something different on the battlefield. I would prefer tcp/ip play for these.
Quote this message in a reply