• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Printable Scenario Maps?
01-12-2008, 08:49 AM,
Printable Scenario Maps?
Are there anywhere available printable maps of the PzC game scenario maps?

It would be great to have a printed map on paper to easily overview roads and terrain without having to bring up the 'jump map' or switch to '1' view. The jump map isn't very good for terrain overview and the '1' view can be too small for the big maps.
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2008, 09:15 AM,
RE: Printable Scenario Maps?
Glenn's page had some jump maps.
01-12-2008, 09:32 AM,
33 vortex, what I HAVE done before is go into the scenario generator, and design a new scenario with no units on the map, and then take snapshots and save them to a folder. Then you can print them out and line them up. It kind of is a sucky way to do it, and it isn't bad for smaller scenarios, but I have never tried to do a campaign that way.
01-12-2008, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2008, 09:46 AM by Hadge.)
Hi

There are some "planning" maps included in most games which can be printed off ( in the game folder/directory )

If you want ones which show detailed hex by hex info, then Jims method is the way to do it - I did Most of Kursk43 once, and now use it as wallpaper in my bunker :)
01-12-2008, 09:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2008, 10:14 AM by Turner.)
Specifically looking for a Smolensk scenario map. It's not the biggest scenario compared to some others but it's still pretty big. Don't know how many A4 pages you'd have to print to cover it all, a whole bunch probably.

Guess there's no easy way around it. Thanks for helping out guys!
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
01-12-2008, 12:21 PM,
Have a look and see if this will work for you:

http://fly.hiwaay.net/~tiller/glenn/pzc_...nsk_10.gif
01-12-2008, 05:10 PM,
I have done NGP as Hadge has done Kursk it takes ages costs a fortune in ink and is a pain. I do hope HPS do something about this it would be a great help for the big games either a printable or a map we can open in most paint like applications and then mark up and call up as we play.

Hadge has lots of paper in his bunker so his life is easier;)