• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Not Isolated
01-08-2008, 01:58 AM,
Not Isolated
The Rumanian units in this attachment are not isolated. Do Motorcycle units project a zone of control? How about when they are mounted? This was the troop position at the beginning of the Axis turn and has remained such at the beginning of the Soviet turn.

Attached Files
.bmp   Not Isolated.bmp (Size: 249.63 KB / Downloads: 43)
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2008, 02:45 AM,
RE: Not Isolated
Hi Jim,

I can't see anything based on your picture and post to explain why the units wouldn't be isolated, unless the hex has a supply source in it. The only exception, but you seemed to rule it out, would have been an Axis unit adjacent to the Rumanians, at the start of the Rumanian turn. If you can get it still, the turn sent to the Axis player, plus his password, should be sent to HPS support - or I could take a look if desired and communicate with HPS/Glenn on it.

Travel mode has no impact on ZOC, no does motorcycle unit type, anyway.
[Image: exercise.png]
01-08-2008, 03:00 AM,
Thanks Rick. Don't have the prior turns. I didn't think MC units did not have a zoc...mounted or mounted, but have been gone for a year and a half and wondered if something had changed. I don't believe there were any units sitting in one of the zocs protecting supply lines and that is not a supply hex. Anyway....got em whittled down this turn. Won't be an issue after next turn, anyway.
01-08-2008, 09:54 AM,
can't see anything in the image.
Isolated status is only judged at the start of the turn.
T mode has no effect of ZOC
Send this user an email