• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

grids
10-18-2007, 04:22 AM,
grids
anyone kknow the link to the grid terrain mod for CMBB. I have the one for CMAK and really like it but forgot where it came from.
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2007, 07:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2007, 08:03 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: grids
This procedure worked for me the last time I tried early this year -

Go to CMMODS at -
http://www.cmmods.com

click "Cmbb mods" > "Search Cmbb" > Type "gridded" in the "word" box (leave others blank), and you'll get a list of grid mods.

Its a matter of preference which you choose but I use these 5, (I assume they're still available) -
High-res Gridded Grass/ Steppe/ Deep snow/ Light Snow, all by Captain Wacky,
and Gridded Woods and Fields by SRG.
-------------------------------------------

PS - Just for the record here's the slightly different procedure for getting to the Cmak grid mods, I assume it still works -

"Cmak mods" > "Search Cmak > type in "grid" (not gridded) and a list should come up.
I use Cmak Grass and Steppe grid by Caffino, and New Africa grid by Limey.
(I also use a Cmak gridded woods mod which I made myself, how kewl is that?)

There are more than one grid title of course, its a matter of trial and error to find which you like best.
10-18-2007, 01:35 PM,
bluehand Wrote:anyone kknow the link to the grid terrain mod for CMBB. I have the one for CMAK and really like it but forgot where it came from.

Try by author/designer and go to Rocket Man. Then click on all and it will do terrain and you can get the grids in either slender or thick lines for both CMAK and CMBB.

Hope that helps.

Good Hunting.

MR
10-18-2007, 07:32 PM,
Rocketman! I think that was the one that I got the CMAK grids from.

Thanks guys.