• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Attention Few Good Men
01-04-2007, 10:45 PM,
Attention Few Good Men
Hello Members

As Ive posted on the FGM website our name tags (FGM) are no longer required on our Blitz profiles.

When the FGM started out we had various other subgroups of the Blitz to battle against including the United Forces & The Rats of Tobruk. Well, they have all fallen by the wayside and it appears we are the last group standing so our tags arent really needed anymore so feel free to edit your profiles and remove the FGM tag.

To other players who wear the FGM tag but no longer are in the club would you guys please remove them from your profile also.

Remember that anyone here at the Blitz has the opportunity to join the FGM and take part in any of our tournaments/competitions being run.

The FGM is not a seperate group from the Blitz but is a subgroup which provides competitions for the Blitz members to partake in. The only prerequisites we have for members is that (1) They are members of the Blitz and (2) They are committed players who will play games through to a conclusion.

The reason we ask you to 'join' the FGM is to provide tournament designers with a core of 'dedicated' players who will not walk out in the middle of a competition leaving everything up in the air. So if you fancy taking part in some competitions and are a dedicated player go to:- www.thefewgoodmen.com and click on the Join FGM link. Simply type in who you are, why you want to join.

At present we are running:-

FGM Byte Battles Brawl 1 & 2
FGM Green Hell Tournament
March to the Gothic Line
King of the Castle
Mr Yormsha's Ardennes Campaign
Vultures CMBO Tournament
Clan War FGM v KG
Clan War FGM v Appui Feu
FGM - Fix Bayonets!
BOCAGE - The Normandy Tournament
Battles for Rikonovo Campaign
Clan War - Cold Wind from the East
FGM-Patton Challenge ETO
Domination Campaign

Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Bootie

Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2007, 11:18 PM,
RE: Attention Few Good Men
Hey Bootie

maybe I am stunad but I did remove my (FGM) from the end of my handle, but it still appears in the Forums and some of the pages where it says Welcome Fredrocker (FGM)... Am I missing something or do I need a shot of Oban 14 year old...

That is all...
***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email
01-04-2007, 11:26 PM,
RE: Attention Few Good Men
To change your name inthese forums go to the user cp and on the tabs down the left you will see change handle... you can do i from within there.

bootie