• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Geordie loves Canuk
07-22-2006, 07:53 PM,
Geordie loves Canuk
On another thread this was written by RD

Quote:You should know all about Canuck's demise, as you were on a personal level with him thru out his crisisand eventual banning. He gave us reasons and we acted in the best interest of the club. The book is due out in a few years, just sit back and hold your breath.

In all my time here I never had a friendly word with Canuk, in fact I'd go as far to say that personally I didnt like him. If we could search the forum you would find that pretty obvious. He even deleted some of my posts in the past.

So I ask why you think that I was ever on a personal level with Canuk? What can have given you that impression?
07-22-2006, 09:54 PM,
RE: Geordie loves Canuk
Let it go Geordie, You know far more than you're letting everyone know and simply playing a trolling game here. Also, if you don't like the guy why are you so involved in an investigation here to find out why he has left the club? Simply email him, he knows why he was banned and he should be able to detail all the little things, as I'm sure he has more time on his hands than the staff here.

End of discussion
07-22-2006, 10:53 PM,
End of nothing, and I'm NOT Trolling. You obviously know far far more than I do as there is nothing to support your supposition that Canuk and I ever communicated.

There are only 2 ways you would know and I'm not so sure I like either of them.

07-23-2006, 01:43 AM,
Birds of a feather flock together, You 2 were hand in hand on the MBs, you were supporting him with your posts and there's nothing to say you 2 didn't email or PM each other about details. Assuming things is not at all that hard to do when you think about it. Seems you're a bit paranoid on PMs now as well from your other forum posts, are you hiding something perhaps?