• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
05-25-2024, 01:40 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(05-24-2024, 03:22 PM)tonyhernandez Wrote:
(05-23-2024, 02:19 PM)DB_Zero Wrote:
(05-23-2024, 01:55 PM)tonyhernandez Wrote: And these are modern but play similar

MC 01 Middle East '67
MC 06 Quang Tri '72

France '14 and all these games play like PzC to

https://wargameds.com/collections/first-...-campaigns

I got Battles of Normandy which is different. I've been playing some of the Kursk 43 battles against the AI to get a feel for the game as well as playing some of the Battle of Normandy battles. I also got Battles of North Africa and played one of the Crete battles 3 times-lost twice before getting a draw.

I bough 14 of the games in the past few days after buying Battles of North Africa and finding I liked it. Some of the games I got are from the squad battles series.

I'll get Normandy 44 and look at it.

From what I've gathered so far the AI is questionable at times, but playing another human is where its at. I play ALOT of Combat Mission and I can see why this might be the case...

I'm installing Normandy 44...

Emailed you Turn 1

Yup I got turn. I'll figure out how to get to work and look at your turn 1
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2024, 01:54 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(05-24-2024, 03:22 PM)tonyhernandez Wrote:
(05-23-2024, 02:19 PM)DB_Zero Wrote:
(05-23-2024, 01:55 PM)tonyhernandez Wrote: And these are modern but play similar

MC 01 Middle East '67
MC 06 Quang Tri '72

France '14 and all these games play like PzC to

https://wargameds.com/collections/first-...-campaigns

I got Battles of Normandy which is different. I've been playing some of the Kursk 43 battles against the AI to get a feel for the game as well as playing some of the Battle of Normandy battles. I also got Battles of North Africa and played one of the Crete battles 3 times-lost twice before getting a draw.

I bough 14 of the games in the past few days after buying Battles of North Africa and finding I liked it. Some of the games I got are from the squad battles series.

I'll get Normandy 44 and look at it.

From what I've gathered so far the AI is questionable at times, but playing another human is where its at. I play ALOT of Combat Mission and I can see why this might be the case...

I'm installing Normandy 44...

Emailed you Turn 1

Yup I got turn. Took a look at replay. Looks like the Devils in Baggy Pants have dropped out of the skies. They'll look good on parade in Berlin ;). Got an email today and looks like some of the Asia titles got updated to latest standards...

I did email asking to see about a fix to make the display be larger when using a widescreen and running at 4K.
Quote this message in a reply