• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FWW Opponent wanted
12-31-2016, 07:43 AM,
Opponent Wanted  FWW Opponent wanted
I'm looking for an opponent for a small to medium FWW scenario.  I've owned and fooled around with both games in the series for a while now, and while I'm familiar with them, I'm still learning and have never played a PBEM game. 

I'm able to play 3-5 turns a week unless life gets crazy, at which point I'll give my opponent a heads up.

I've been meaning to do this for years as I love this series.  The attention to detail and included literature is top notch.  I've learned a ton just reading the notes, scenario descriptions, and studying the scenarios themselves.  I'm mostly a solo player, and while I'm no great strategist, the AI doesn't exactly offer much of a challenge.  So, I figured it was about time to play a live opponent.

Thanks for reading and take care everyone.
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2016, 08:36 AM,
RE: FWW Opponent wanted
(12-31-2016, 07:43 AM)Happy Hedonist Wrote: I'm looking for an opponent for a small to medium FWW scenario.  I've owned and fooled around with both games in the series for a while now, and while I'm familiar with them, I'm still learning and have never played a PBEM game. 

I'm able to play 3-5 turns a week unless life gets crazy, at which point I'll give my opponent a heads up.

I've been meaning to do this for years as I love this series.  The attention to detail and included literature is top notch.  I've learned a ton just reading the notes, scenario descriptions, and studying the scenarios themselves.  I'm mostly a solo player, and while I'm no great strategist, the AI doesn't exactly offer much of a challenge.  So, I figured it was about time to play a live opponent.

Hello, I would be interested.  I have been playing PzC for a long time but have never played the FWW ones.  I would like to.  I have the France 14 one.  Let me know.
Tod Kershner
12-31-2016, 09:43 AM,
RE: FWW Opponent wanted
(12-31-2016, 08:36 AM)todk Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 07:43 AM)Happy Hedonist Wrote: I'm looking for an opponent for a small to medium FWW scenario.  I've owned and fooled around with both games in the series for a while now, and while I'm familiar with them, I'm still learning and have never played a PBEM game. 

Hello, I would be interested.  I have been playing PzC for a long time but have never played the FWW ones.  I would like to.  I have the France 14 one.  Let me know.
Tod Kershner

Sounds good!  Email sent.