• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

available for PBEM game of BB or AK
06-20-2011, 01:51 PM,
available for PBEM game of BB or AK
i've just upgraded my availability from "E: 1 game at a time" to "D 2-4 games" and my opponent is away for holiday. looking to pick up a match or two.

i have what would have been considered cutting edge 3d graphics 9 or 10 years ago so i prefer to keep the match 1500 pts or under and large map or smaller so the game will play reasonably smoothly on my end.

i enjoy quick meeting engagements, but im more than willing to play a scenario.

also most weekends i check my email so often you will think you're playing an TCP/IP match.

let's game

.png   looney_tunes_foghorn_leghorn-5231.png (Size: 298.63 KB / Downloads: 3)
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2011, 06:16 AM,
RE: available for PBEM game of BB or AK
Send me a setup!

Greets owl
06-25-2011, 10:22 PM,
be on the lookout for for email from "djdoomed"
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Send this user an email
07-01-2011, 07:02 PM,
(06-20-2011, 01:51 PM)Dangerfield Wrote: i've just upgraded my availability from "E: 1 game at a time" to "D 2-4 games" and my opponent is away for holiday. looking to pick up a match or two.

i have what would have been considered cutting edge 3d graphics 9 or 10 years ago so i prefer to keep the match 1500 pts or under and large map or smaller so the game will play reasonably smoothly on my end.

i enjoy quick meeting engagements, but im more than willing to play a scenario.

also most weekends i check my email so often you will think you're playing an TCP/IP match.

let's game
I say let's do one there Leghorn. A small meeting engagement is just up my alley.