• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Obat problem in spww ver4
01-07-2010, 01:42 AM,
RE: Obat problem in spww ver4
I had an Obat warning when I started my new game against Jay, no problems with playing on though with basic security.
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2010, 06:12 AM,
(01-07-2010, 01:42 AM)2ndLt_Fjun Wrote: I had an Obat warning when I started my new game against Jay, no problems with playing on though with basic security.

Started my second game and this one also had an Obat warning?? Am I the only one having this problem with the new version?
01-22-2010, 11:57 AM,
Hi
No problems with me so far.
Good luck.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
01-22-2010, 01:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2010, 01:46 PM by Imp.)
Some how either you or your opponent have a none standard OOB, one unit will do it suggest do the following.
1) Both of you download corrected OOB here this fixes a problem with a couple of units having bombs in error.
This is a Camo update on there site so its what you should be using.
2) Copy them to your default OOB directory.
3) Now Use utilities tab, run manage OOB sets
Select restore default OOBs in top left corner.
You now have the correct OOBs as in defaults loaded if you have modified ones you want to save back them up first.

Hope this helps & if you still have the problem after both you & your opponent have done the above please post.

Also note if you play a new opponent check they have downloaded the updated OOBs or the same error will occur.

As a note if you have any full security games going this will break them I THINK it will be okay with ongoing Basic security games though the message may persist for a game already in progress test with a fresh game

Note if you do not get the warning message just downloaded & copy to both your OOB & Default OOBs folders no need to run manage OOB sets.

Attached Files
.zip   Corrected_WW2_v4.0_OOBs.zip (Size: 59.19 KB / Downloads: 4)