• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a few battles
05-05-2009, 06:37 AM,
Looking for a few battles
Hi Guys

Well, been away from the blitz for quite a while but I've recently been hankering for a decent game of combat mission and I thought I should see if anyone would like a game.

I prefer to play with randomly generated forces, I feel it's more of a challenge to play with what you've been given, like you would do if it was a real war where so few get to pick exactly what forces they have under thier command instead of just having to use what's at hand.

Just looking for a few nice wee random battles, if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2009, 09:33 PM,
RE: Looking for a few battles
Send me a set up, i take the fight!

greets Owl
05-07-2009, 03:56 AM,
Generate one and send me the setup. See you on the battlefield.
05-08-2009, 06:32 PM,
Hey OWL, connor, thanks for the offers, I have sent you both a PM to ask for your email addresses as I can't seem to find how to get them from the site. I know, probably some obvious page I'm missing somewhere.

Ok, if you could send me a quick email or PM to give me your addresses I have set ups waiting to go for both of you.

Sorry for my general lack of competence here
05-08-2009, 06:38 PM,
Havamal, Click on their screen name next to their post. It will take you to their player profile and their email is on there :)
05-09-2009, 11:49 PM,
Joonny Wrote:Havamal, Click on their screen name next to their post. It will take you to their player profile and their email is on there :)

It gives me the option to email from the site, but not thier email address as such and I can't see an option for attaching files on the blitz site email. Connor even shows that he has chosen to hide his email address so I can't send him anything beyond PM's.

If I am missing something I am sorry, I have got an email from OWL and we're exchanging files now. Just waiting on Connor to get back to me.

Ah well, nothing ever goes smoothly does it Big Grin
05-10-2009, 03:04 AM,
I clicked Connor's name next to his post, and was sent to the attached screen. From their you can send an email to his Yahoo address!....

Or you could just copy and paste the address to another email.......

Attached Files
.jpg   send_email.jpg (Size: 147.07 KB / Downloads: 9)
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
05-10-2009, 03:41 AM,
Hmm, the email bit you circled is blank in any members profile I look at, I may have to pm a mod and get my account checked.

Thank you so much for the help Baron, much appreciated.

Ok, Connor, one set up en route