• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Game anyone? CMBB or CMBO
02-04-2009, 03:17 AM,
Game anyone? CMBB or CMBO
Opponents wanted for CMBB and/or CMBO. I´m still learning the basics of the game, and having the German versions doesn´t help, so if anyone wants some easy points, start up a game and send it to me. Nothing too big, too forested or too urban as I have one of those low-end computers that all scenario designers seem to warn against. I can get in 3-4 per week, all opponents welcome.

Chrome
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2009, 05:18 AM,
RE: Game anyone? CMBB or CMBO
Play Securing the Corridor? I play axis!
02-04-2009, 07:09 AM,
titidinca Wrote:Play Securing the Corridor? I play axis!

Welcome to the club, Chrome - Titidinca was SURELY kidding about that grossly imbalanced game offer - hopefully someone will send you a fair setup to start out with.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
02-04-2009, 08:32 AM,
Opps I like to be a loser please send an setup at your choice Big Grin
[email protected]
02-04-2009, 09:23 AM,
Well if Securing the Corridor is imbalanced, which I don't necessarily believe it is, Titidinca appears to be taking the weaker side according to the Blitz scenario stats. :)
02-04-2009, 09:55 AM,
Guderian Wrote:Well if Securing the Corridor is imbalanced, which I don't necessarily believe it is, Titidinca appears to be taking the weaker side according to the Blitz scenario stats. :)

Yeah you're right....it's the other way around. Go ahead and play him, Chrome!! Have fun!!
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
02-04-2009, 01:15 PM,
It cam be won from both sides but it would be rather unlikely for the Axis to win playing it blind and with the briefing that is there. I felt it kind of lead me down the garden path a bit, it is very entertaining however, even from the Axis side.
02-05-2009, 05:03 AM,
I´m up for a game of Securing The Corridor even if some believe it to be imbalanced, and no problems as either side. Send it over.