• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents of Ratzki
10-04-2008, 02:46 PM,
Opponents of Ratzki
I will be heading out of town in a couple of days on a hunting trip. I should be back mid to late week, depending on how much the deer and bears cooperate.
We had a pretty big fire in Surrey the other day, the 2nd largest cost loss in city history. The buildings on fire ran for about three blocks one way and a block in the other direction. Arson suspected. That's me on the left.
[Image: IMG_7766.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2008, 03:49 PM,
RE: Opponents of Ratzki
Very impressive pic Dallas - Too bad about the circumstances. :( How long to put it out ?

Enjoy your well deserved time off!!
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
10-05-2008, 12:48 AM,
Hmmm - I was a firefighter for three years in Texas - interesting...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
10-05-2008, 09:38 AM,
It took 4.5 hours to get things under control, but there were crews there for 30 hours. It took out the chief's Yukon and an RCMP car before it was done, they parked a bit too close. We lost the front windows out of the ladder, but that was all. Everyone had to get hosed down every 4-5 minutes as it was way too hot, I could not even touch the truck's pump panel with gloves on, burned the fingers. I have been battling a very sore throat since the fire, must have taken a breath of scalding air, skin inside my mouth all peeled. Der K., I did not know that you were with the fire service, I have been a fulltime fireman for just over 17 years and was a volunteer for 3 years before that. I waited for all this time for a picture in the news, and then they get the back of my head, the guys say it's my better profile however.;)