• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Original 1.02 patch
07-24-2008, 07:01 AM,
Original 1.02 patch
If anyone has the version 1.02 patch that fixes the problems with the original Matrix release, and you can burn a copy for me, I would appreciate it.

I am planning on reverting back to version 1.02 and I have access to the version 1.02b patch.

Get in touch with me via e-mail or private message and we can arrange the details. Obviously, I will pay for the CD and the mailing.
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2008, 07:04 AM,
RE: Original 1.02 patch
http://games.softpedia.com/get/Patch/Joh...ries.shtml

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
07-24-2008, 07:27 AM,
Thanks Jason, but I am relatively computer illiterate and ran into difficulties trying to get the download utility to work. :rolleyes:
I'd just as soon get a member to make a copy for me and have it mailed.

cheers
07-24-2008, 07:35 AM,
As an option

Go here:

http://games.softpedia.com/progDownload/...19252.html

Scroll down a bit

Click on External Mirror 1

A zip file should pop up that will allow you to save it to your harddrive.

Hope that helps
Jason Petho
Send this user an email
07-24-2008, 08:21 AM,
Dont switch back till our games over,and i think youll be happy with the changes that are comming very soon.
07-24-2008, 08:31 AM,
Thanks Jason. I wondered what the mirror function was.
I followed the instructions to download the download utility and my computer screen became jumbled with adverts and stuff. I personally don't like that about internet sites. ;)

I'll try the mirror. :)
07-24-2008, 08:36 AM,
Raus Wrote:Dont switch back till our games over,and i think youll be happy with the changes that are comming very soon.

LOL! I'll be finishing up all current games in the version 1.03. Don't worry, I am still "meat on the table" for you. ;)

But, since I really believe that it will be a long time before we see close assault and variable visibility as options, I am going to make my own "option" and remove 1.03.
When that happens I will play against those who have partitioned for both versions.
I'm not even going to upgrade to 1.02b. I don't care if the motorcycles shoot or the horses poop out handgrenades. ;)
I'd just rather play the Campaign Series I know and love.

cheers