• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Operation Nordwind - Wingen
04-03-2008, 05:35 AM,
RE: Operation Nordwind - Wingen
Good Evening Koen,

I don´t speak Belgian. And what for a invitation??? Explain please!!! Your Mail arrived, but it is all in Belgian, I think.

And please send Your further mails to my current adress: [email protected] !

Have a nice day - Sempai
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2008, 06:32 AM,
an invitation for gmail

and I used the email address shown in your profile

K
visit WaT HERE!!!
04-04-2008, 03:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2008, 07:00 AM by Sempai.)
That´s very crazy. My Member-Page shows the right mail-adress, but my profile not. :(
How can I change it right? I have changed it for month and after it I can´t get in Blitz for a while.
After a few days it works, but now I see there is still a failure.

I don´t understand what "do/makes" a invitation for gmail? Can I send mails now? Is the security-level lower now? What effect has it?

Greets Sempaicheers

P.S.: Have installed CMAK, but at Your scenario the buildings haven´t mods on their structure. I have it installed two times and I still have the problem. Can You help me, Koen?

It looks interesting. Will play it in every case - with building-mods or without. :)
04-06-2008, 04:59 AM,
Well guys,

are you playing?

K
visit WaT HERE!!!
04-10-2008, 03:10 PM,
Hello Koen,

I´ve played Your scenario a few times. It´s very hard. Perhaps a little to hard.
I miss a few bottom-waves in that area. And why You made start-up-zones, if the units are all fixed?
I played +3 AI and with fixed units and othertimes without fixed units. It was more interesting without fixing.
And I was very surprised how the conscripts and greens of the US-Army fought. Like Supermen. :)
Have lost most of my men against a recruit-infantry unit in a house. :( And my men were advanced groups. Very crazy.

I´m back on monday - Sempai cheers
04-10-2008, 07:34 PM,
ah...nice to hear it's a tough fight...

indeed, I also found those GI's very brave considering their high greenish level :whis:

I used fixed units to make it a 'battle from the start'

K:bow:
visit WaT HERE!!!
04-16-2008, 05:34 PM,
I have played it again, Koen. A major victory for me. But without knowing the battles before it would been a total loss.
If You know the right tactic it isn´t so hard.
Have the Recons hidden and the tanks move forward very fast (was so slow). :)
Then cover-firing against the spotted positions and waiting for the main-attack. After waiting I shot fog over the positions and move forward with infantry.
Before this my Panthers covered the right flank, shot down a few Shermans and drove between the two buildings of the right side.

more next time - Sempai
04-16-2008, 11:27 PM,
Sempai Wrote:That´s very crazy. My Member-Page shows the right mail-adress, but my profile not. :(
How can I change it right? I have changed it for month and after it I can´t get in Blitz for a while.

Sempai,

Blitz members essentially have two profiles, one for the main site, including the game ladders and one for the message boards. When they were originally created, they were basically identical, but when you make changes to one, the other is not automatically updated. So, for example, you need to modify both profiles with a new e-mail address.

You can access your profile for the main site with the "login" or the "your member page" link at the top of the webpage (last option under G-1 Admin).

You can modify your message board profile from the "user CP" link in the message board header. It should be in a shaded box above the board links. The text in the box should start "Welcome Back, Sempai"

Mike
05-10-2008, 08:27 PM,
more volunteers? :bow:

after the first playtests I'm do not feel the need of changing anything...

K
visit WaT HERE!!!