• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wales are the RBS Six Nations Grand Slam winners
03-18-2008, 06:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-18-2008, 06:38 AM by Phil Davies (FGM) .)
Off Topic  Wales are the RBS Six Nations Grand Slam winners
After a spell in the rugby wilderness since our last Grand Slam win in 2005 Wales bounce back to win it again over the weekend with outstanding play. I was there to see Shane and Martyn put ball down almost right in front of me and even though the roof of the stadium was closed the roar of Welsh passion as the tries were scored almost lifted it off .. what a day Party I would like say thanks to the English, Scots, Irish, French and Italian teams for turning up and giving us a game :P I only hope we can carry this success through to be at South Africa in June .. look out Rico the Welsh are coming Big Grin
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2008, 06:39 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Wales are the RBS Six Nations Grand Slam winners
The boys did us proud Phil! :)
Lucky dog having such a good seat! ;)
03-18-2008, 06:48 AM,
RE: Wales are the RBS Six Nations Grand Slam winners
Now how did you manage to get your photo taken with the team? (first attachment) :)
03-18-2008, 08:14 AM,
Great to see Wales in their rightful place in the six nations :) Looking forward to seeing the All Blacks play them later in the year...
03-19-2008, 08:07 AM,
British Tommy Wrote:Now how did you manage to get your photo taken with the team? (first attachment) :)

lol .. I have lost a bit more hair than he has .. lol .. he didn't get too warm a reception in Cardiff, he wears an English shirt to English matches (fair enough) but a suit and tie to the Welsh Grand Slam game, and he's supposed to be the next Prince of Wales too :conf: :soap: All the real Welsh Princes were killed off a long time ago by .. guess who .. yep you got it .. the English ;)
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
03-19-2008, 10:01 AM,
LMAO!!! Big Grin
He had his English shirt on but they warned him to wear his suit over the top of it ;)
Now don't get me started about the royals! :soap:
03-19-2008, 10:24 AM,
Who was their coach? ;)

Go Gatland. :bow:
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
03-19-2008, 11:16 AM,
British Tommy Wrote:LMAO!!! Big Grin
He had his English shirt on but they warned him to wear his suit over the top of it ;)
Now don't get me started about the royals! :soap:

Tell us about it - I love it when they come to Aussie to cheer the English and one of them is, possibly , going to be a King of Australia - :soap: !

Ps: Top work Cymru :bow: Unfortunatley we didn't get the game shown free to air so missed it ! The singing would have been worth it....

I Spent 2 of the best years of my life down around the Brecon Beacons ... (best and coldest !) ;) .
03-20-2008, 01:53 AM,
wigam Wrote:Who was their coach? ;)

Go Gatland. :bow:

It seems to be a magical combination, a Kiwi coach and the Welsh team :)
03-20-2008, 01:58 AM,
Combat Wombat Wrote:I Spent 2 of the best years of my life down around the Brecon Beacons ... (best and coldest !) ;) .

And the sheep farmers there still talk about it in hushed tones! ;)