• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Turn delays-New Year
12-31-2007, 07:03 AM,
Turn delays-New Year
Ok gents if i dont get a turn out by Monday little chance until about Friday.I live in Scotland so its party time for the next few days.Hope you all have a very nice New Year and all the best as we say in Scotland.
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 04:04 PM,
RE: Turn delays-New Year
Few days, it used to be a week in the 60s and 70s!
"Treaties are like roses and young girls. They last while they last". Charles de Gaulle
01-05-2008, 05:29 AM,
LOL all work and no play nowadays mate how are you keeping.Plus the damn smoking ban makes it pointless going to a pub now.
01-05-2008, 01:46 PM,
Von Luck, my sister has a pub in Inverbervie, she says the smoking ban is all right with her, everyone just goes outside (remember when outside meant business) and then comes back in again.
I think Scotland has changed dramatically since 1992,I do not think I would like to see it now, I would like to remember the good old days.

Doing all right, yip apart from my doc banning me from the beer and my eye almost falling out last week I am doing fine.
I am longing to live in the country again, perhaps in a few years we may manage to get a house out of town.
Happy new year to you.
I watched the fire balls in Stonehaven on new years eve, over the internet, I lived near there and did attend many times in the past.

I went to Idaho and that is a beautiful place, up over the Lewis and Clark trail. I would love to live in the mid-west, not Scotland but still very nice, with small farms at the side of the road etc.
How about you?
"Treaties are like roses and young girls. They last while they last". Charles de Gaulle