• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New scenario - Night of the living dead
10-10-2007, 01:51 AM,
New scenario - Night of the living dead
I´ve always loved city-fights and the concept 'the last stand' - so I´ve tried to make a scenario where the russians are outnumbered but without loosing the excitment and challenge, regardless of the side. Fictional H2H-battle or as Axis vs. AI.

Background:
November 1943, Eighty miles west of Kiev, the 4th Panzer Army, still convinced that the Red Army was a spent force, was able to mount a successful riposte at Zhitomir during the middle of November, blunting the Soviet bridgehead via a daring outflanking strike mounted by the SS Panzer Corps along the river Teterev. This battle enabled Army Group South also to recapture Korosten and just gain some time to rest - but on Christmas Eve the retreat began anew.

The German got a force ready to grab the last objective in Korosten, but can the russians hold out until the reinforcments arrive? In this case the reinforcent is a timelimit and the germans have to capture the area in 25 minutes without losing to much of the troops. The russians got a somewhat a smaller force, but instead a 500p VP bonus, 4 large flags and a goal to hold out and delay the germans.

H2H or Axis vs. AI.

And a special thank you to the playtesters at the Proving Grounds:
Bannon DC
The Enigma
Andlett
John Buford
Stoffel

Scenario Depot
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2007, 02:13 AM,
RE: New scenario - Night of the living dead
Hey,

do you want it to be played & rated in the H2H section or tested in the 'design and & playtesting area'

make a choice and link it!

Good Job!

K:stir:
visit WaT HERE!!!
10-10-2007, 07:02 PM,
Placed a link in the Scenario Pre-testing and Development!
10-10-2007, 07:06 PM,
that's the way...aha aha...I like it....aha aha....:cheeky::whis:
visit WaT HERE!!!