• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Game slots open
12-29-2006, 10:23 AM,
Game slots open
I have a few slots I'm going to open up now that the holidays are winding down and life returns to normal.

CMAK or CMBB only
prefer ME QBs with towed guns rule, but will play scenarios or all random generates. Email me to discuss parameters and sides.

D K, if you're ready, I am open now, if not LMK if you're close to finishing and I'll save you a slot.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2006, 10:55 AM,
RE: Game slots open
OK send me a ME with the rules you like and lets play...I prefer 3000+ points...can be unrestricted or armor heavy if you wish...either side...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-29-2006, 11:51 AM,
12-30-2006, 12:06 AM,
Kelen, care for an AK all armor fight? US/Brits Vs Germans, May 45
3 or 5k unrestricted armor, limited to 1 platoon(4) of superheavies for Germans (jagdpanters, kings, etc..) however, if so desired.
no air
no night
mod trees and hills

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
12-30-2006, 12:08 AM,
Danny, email sent
12-30-2006, 04:01 AM,
RE:��Game slots open
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-30-2006, 09:21 AM,
LOL yeh YOU KELVIN.. LOL

KELEN you can have a spot too if you care for one :)

Unrestricted OOB then so you can buy anything
with all guns towed at start up and no more than 1 platoon(4) of the big fat German tanks. Hows that sound?
12-30-2006, 11:24 AM,
OK sounds like that'll work fine...