• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sorrow on Saipan H2H Approved!
03-10-2012, 04:30 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Sorrow on Saipan H2H Approved!
Gents: :Smoke7:

After 25+ test games... and extensive revision work... I am proud to announce that my Rising Sun "Sorrow on Saipan" is the newest scenario to earn the "H2H Approved" title! Big Grin

I want to thank all play testers for your dedication and determination with the numerous H2H play testing rounds. Cheers3

A special "Thanks" to the following individuals:

Ashley
Huib
Ed
Terry
Toni

Sorrow on Saipan has been the most difficult scenario I have developed to achieve "balance." I shared and sympathize with play testers' feelings of frustration and burnout! Yikes

Again, I want to personally thank all play testers of my "Sorrow on Saipan" scenario. We did it gents! Big Grin

You may download the game files HERE.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2012, 08:42 PM,
RE: Sorrow on Saipan H2H Approved!
Great job!!!!!! Big Grin
03-10-2012, 10:58 PM,
Thanks Darran! Big Grin2

It's always refreshing to see folks work together to produce a "better" scenario than what could be created by going it alone. Cheers3

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
03-11-2012, 12:23 AM,
Hey Kool Kat,

That's nice work and congrats!!

I have your scenario but I haven't played it. Maybe sometime we could go at it when I catch a free slot.

Cheers!

Ivan the Big:smoke2:
03-11-2012, 03:43 AM,
(03-11-2012, 12:23 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Hey Kool Kat,

That's nice work and congrats!!

I have your scenario but I haven't played it. Maybe sometime we could go at it when I catch a free slot.

Cheers!

Ivan the Big:smoke2:

Hey John: Smoke7

Thanks! Big Grin2

Let me know when a free slot opens for you... and we'll give it a go! Pirate Duel2
Send this user an email