• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Exit points
01-24-2011, 02:16 AM,
Exit points
Does anyone know exactly how exit points are calculated? I just played a couple games with points for exiting tanks. I can't quite figure out how the points were allocated.
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2011, 06:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2011, 06:29 AM by Nort.)
RE: Exit points
I am pretty sure you are awarded victory points equal the the unit's purchase cost. So if it costs 150 purchase points to buy a tank, and that tank exits the map during the scenario, then you get 150 victory points.

Not sure where I read that, or if I was told that on a forum. You may want to run a test scenario. Buy a unit, run it off the board, then check the end game result screen for a comparison.
01-26-2011, 11:56 AM,
Thanks Nort!

(01-24-2011, 06:28 AM)Nort Wrote: I am pretty sure you are awarded victory points equal the the unit's purchase cost. So if it costs 150 purchase points to buy a tank, and that tank exits the map during the scenario, then you get 150 victory points.

Not sure where I read that, or if I was told that on a forum. You may want to run a test scenario. Buy a unit, run it off the board, then check the end game result screen for a comparison.
01-27-2011, 03:42 PM,
Exiting the unit is worth the purchase cost.

Not exiting the unit costs you the purchase cost for not exiting; and it counts as destroyed as well. So, not exiting costs you double the purchase value while exiting gains you only the purchase points one time.

Good Hunting.

MR
01-28-2011, 11:45 PM,
(01-27-2011, 03:42 PM)Mad Russian Wrote: Not exiting the unit costs you the purchase cost for not exiting; and it counts as destroyed as well.

Thanks MR, that is the part that wasn't adding up. Now it makes sense.