• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ALLIES DEFEND GREECE
06-06-2010, 08:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2010, 01:53 PM by Bear.)
ALLIES DEFEND GREECE
A new scenario (CMAK) available for H2H Play Testing:

13 April 1941, Greece
This new scenario is semi historical, since accurate maps have not been found. Good reports and data from both sides were put together to make this a realistic experience for all Combat Mission fans.
The Commonwealth move to defend Greece offered slim chances of a victory. Treaties, cultural ties and strategic benefits of costing the Germans time and losses would help in the strategic defense of Egypt and the Middle East. Here is where the Commonwealth soldiers prove to the Germans their remarkable fighting skills against a technologically and numerically superior enemy.
Here the German 9.Panzer Division launches a one armed pincer towards Kozani Pass, the route to Komanos. As the British 4.Hussars, Northumberland Hussars, part of 3.Royal Tank Rgt. and 27.New Zealand MG Btn. fought hard to hold the line, most actions centered around prepared rearguard positions. Many times these positions would prove too tough for quick frontal assault, as was the case at the Proastion position. The Germans, rather than wait for their artillery to catch up with their advance, moved ahead off the main road and threatened the British 1.Armored Brigade Headquarters at Komanos, by way of the Kozani Pass.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2010, 05:23 PM,
RE: ALLIES DEFEND GREECE
I d like to playtest it.
06-08-2010, 03:52 AM,
hey Cargol, I'm happy to test as well ... ?
06-08-2010, 04:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2010, 05:02 AM by Bear.)
(06-06-2010, 05:23 PM)cargol Wrote: I d like to playtest it.

Updated version 1.3 posted.
(06-08-2010, 03:52 AM)Combat Wombat Wrote: hey Cargol, I'm happy to test as well ... ?

Updated version 1.3 posted.
Send this user an email
06-08-2010, 06:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2010, 06:28 AM by cargol.)
Ok Wombat i ll send u my set up.
Good to fight you again.
Set up sent