• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New CMBB scenario: SOLDIERS OF DEATH
04-06-2010, 01:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2010, 01:36 PM by Bear.)
New CMBB scenario: SOLDIERS OF DEATH
10 OCT 44
But now, the 5.Guards Tank Army having just cleared the Baltic coast is barreling south towards Warsaw to end the stalemate and liberate whatever is left of the city.
For the past three weeks this sector has remained quiet. Both sides pulling whatever reinforcements they can, catching up on sleep, listening to the birds. It was too good to last, a delusion of peace. The German SS feel relieved hearing the approach of enemy forces.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2010, 12:12 AM,
RE: New CMBB scenario: SOLDIERS OF DEATH
Bear, your turning into a CM scenario machine! :eek1:
04-07-2010, 03:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2010, 04:54 PM by Bear.)
(04-07-2010, 12:12 AM)British Tommy Wrote: Bear, your turning into a CM scenario machine! :eek1:
SOLDIERS of DEATH is a very good scenario, I hope you'll enjoy it.

My goal, with over 100+ scenarios in various stages, is not quantity but well balanced scenarios for our club. H2H is too slow, I cannot scream so I must design. I don't post anywhere else, the Blitz is the place.

Hey Major Tommy, stand by, I'm putting the finish to "Commando Raid in Norway", DEC41 with a platoon of Poles supporting the Brits.
Send this user an email
04-15-2010, 12:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2010, 12:55 PM by Mad Russian.)
From what I've seen of your scenarios they are very insightful, well balanced and historically based. They take a different look at the "way things were", which is something I try to do myself.

Somebody needs to keep making new scenarios for gamers of the old system. Lord Baron was right about how long CMx1 is continuing to hang on to life support.

Thanks for supporting the system for those still trying to play.

Good Hunting.

MR