• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rzehv '42 challenge
03-25-2009, 07:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2009, 11:46 PM by MasnarT.)
Rzehv '42 challenge
MONGOLS Devil !!! ... oups :conf:... sorry Big Grin... i mean RUSSIANS !! Run for your lives :scare:

0804_01a: A Close Brush with Disaster (balanced) - 120 turns

This time i would like to command the Communists :angry:

Please around 2-3 turns per week at Minimum. The Map isn't large, the number of units isn't Huge, so the turn wont take long (even if done in sessions as i usually do, on my short break at Work then at Home)

Suggested rules: Default rules + Night fatigue, Recon Spotting and Optional surrender.

While i welcome anyone, I prefer to play against some of my good old friends, especially those from the panzercampaigns club :bow:
Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2009, 12:30 PM,
RE: Rzehv '42 challenge
If the game's still open, I can take you on. :whis:
03-26-2009, 12:27 AM,
Hi Dirk,

Sorry but a friend of mine challenge me and say that it wont be a joy walk so now i have to crush his boys and kick them all the way out of Russia!!

However i would be honored to challenge you in another scenario.
What about the "1115_05: The Main Event - Operation Typhoon - 117 turns" From Moscow '41 ? i would also like to command the Russians, default rules.
My turn rate will be around 2-3 turns only at this time till i finish some of my games. of course if i can do more then that, i will.

cheers Big Grin
Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
03-26-2009, 01:24 PM,
OK, you're on! I'll get a turn to you soon. :)