• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New forum for Mod scenarios!!
07-31-2008, 05:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2008, 05:36 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
b_Exclamation Mark  New forum for Mod scenarios!!
Gent's,
As you may have noticed a new sub forum has appeared above the main OpC forum, the HPS OPS Mod Scenario List forum was created because it had come to my attention that over the years many of the best players we have had on our ladder have at one time or another created mod scenarios for our enjoyment, the problem was they were hidden away at the scenario DB and there was not a list of what was available.

So after some discussion with Dog Soldier we decided the best way to display these scenarios was in a bespoke forum with each mod scenario having its own post, in that way not only can you now browse to see what is on offer, when you play a mod scenario you can leave feedback providing useful info for other club members.

The Download Scenario link in each post will take you to the scenario DB entry, at the bottom of each scenario page there is a link to the scenario files.

At the time of writing there are 61 mod scenarios covering 11 PzC titles, in the future i plan to add more scenarios for titles not represented on the PzC list and add any MC mods located in the scenario DB.

Many of the mods i have found have never been reported, which seems a pity when you understand the work that goes into them, in case anyone is unsure all these scenarios can be reported on the OpC ladder and for exactly the same ladder points that an equivalent size HPS scenario.

I hope you will take a look at the new forum and maybe try out some of the scenarios located there! :)
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2008, 05:40 AM,
RE: New forum for Mod scenarios!!
I should point out that Volcano Man's Alt scenarios are not located at this forum, they can be accessed from his own site at Volcano Mods.
07-31-2008, 06:39 AM,
Thank you. Took me a while to find it but it's full of excellent stuff. Must have taken a lot of work as well. So once again thanks for the effort.
07-31-2008, 07:17 AM,
Great work thx.

Once people have finished humiliating me at stock scenarios i'll be sure to try some of these out.

:bow:
07-31-2008, 07:51 AM,
typhoon Wrote:Thank you. Took me a while to find it but it's full of excellent stuff. Must have taken a lot of work as well. So once again thanks for the effort.
There is indeed some very interesting scenarios located there, compiling the list has really opened my eyes to what is available, i have been here 4 years and i had no idea that there were so many mods uploaded!! :)
07-31-2008, 09:24 AM,
Lefty thanks There's a bunch of them. cheers

Gramps
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
07-31-2008, 04:00 PM,
Excellent work Foul.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
07-31-2008, 04:43 PM,
Very nicely done, this makes it a lot easier to find the scenarios. It's also a great place for comments and tips about the scenarios, I'll be looking for those.