• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Exciting CS discovery
06-07-2008, 08:16 AM,
Exciting CS discovery
After playing the CS with delight over 9 years (and I might say limited skill as warfare is difficult) I have had a surprise! I pressed Display, Highlight then Spotted units (which I rarely do) and found that an infantry unit on a hill could spot 3 loaded trucks a long way off. I was lucky enough to have a mortar unit that could reach them so had a great success.
I wonder how many times I (and others) have not done this and missed opportunities?
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2008, 08:20 AM,
RE: Exciting CS discovery
Pip now that does make me wonder :chin: Thanks

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-07-2008, 07:41 PM,
Pip Roberts Wrote:After playing the CS with delight over 9 years (and I might say limited skill as warfare is difficult) I have had a surprise! I pressed Display, Highlight then Spotted units (which I rarely do) and found that an infantry unit on a hill could spot 3 loaded trucks a long way off. I was lucky enough to have a mortar unit that could reach them so had a great success.
I wonder how many times I (and others) have not done this and missed opportunities?

Great find !:)

Shame that it was against me !:hissy:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-07-2008, 10:17 PM,
that just goes to show how much there is to know and remember about this game. No I didn't know it until reading this thread. My only question is how much more is there to learn about this game??
06-08-2008, 05:47 AM,
Puzzled by that as all units moving in LOS of enemy are normally spotted.