• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

STAND DOWN SEARCH & RESCUE
11-08-2007, 12:04 PM,

Yes i can safely say i am back. Stand down the Jolly Green Giants and the coast guard, send the ships back to port and make sure some one thanks the national guard for their efforts.:bow:

5 weeks after taking it in to be fixed it has returned to me. So this is like giving up an addiction cold turkey and then some one saying 'hey why don't you take this up again'.

1. i know i have a few turns owing out there and as of tonight i will be getting through them in an orderly fashion.

2. I have to update the battle for Iraq to sort out and some medals to award.

3. maciej i hope i have not missed the 3rd round of Great Hunting. I see i have an email from keif about it somewhere in the hundreds of emails i have just downloaded. So I am still on bud.

4. And Koen if i am still am to get my games for Good Ol Days going again or am i too late?

And thanks to all those that tried to keep in contact with me. I was able to check my mail and scan over the fourum perhaps twice since i have been away.

So now i am going to go on a bender and play some gamesDevil
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2007, 05:44 AM,
RE: STAND DOWN SEARCH & RESCUE
Quote:4. And Koen if i am still am to get my games for Good Ol Days going again or am i too late?

no, you're not too late!

so go now...contact your opponent and continue fighting !

I would appreciate if both of you would speed up the turnrate !
visit WaT HERE!!!
11-09-2007, 05:52 AM,
RE: STAND DOWN SEARCH & RESCUE
Welcome back! We still have 2 games going!

waiting for your turns!

greets owl