• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tank Battles
04-10-2007, 03:19 PM,
RE: Tank Battles
hedgehog(FGM) Wrote:Hello Koen
I can imagine that as a designer you don't get the chance to play your own creations to often...So if you have got a space and of course the time send one of your own Tank battles to me and we can get to it.

Cheers Ted

LOL!!! As a designer we play our own scenarios more than all others combined!! We have to do the playtesting, and make the changes, and then of course go back, and replaytest, and make more changes.....or maybe I'm the only one that doesn't get mine to balance on the first try!!

Good Hunting.

MR
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2007, 11:41 PM,
RE:����Tank Battles
Mad Russian Wrote:
hedgehog(FGM) Wrote:Hello Koen
I can imagine that as a designer you don't get the chance to play your own creations to often...So if you have got a space and of course the time send one of your own Tank battles to me and we can get to it.

Cheers Ted

LOL!!! As a designer we play our own scenarios more than all others combined!! We have to do the playtesting, and make the changes, and then of course go back, and replaytest, and make more changes.....or maybe I'm the only one that doesn't get mine to balance on the first try!!

Good Hunting.

MR
Thanks for that insight into your designer world...Is all I can say you Guys are credit to us all...I know I have said it before and it's true,
Big thanks from all those that appreciate Playing these Games.

Cheers Ted
Quote this message in a reply