• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Another H2H Question
01-19-2007, 05:44 AM,
Another H2H Question
Lets say you decide your scenario needs some adjusting, and you post a version 1.1 or 2.0 or whatever. Does the testing process start all over, even if the change was minor?
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2007, 06:27 AM,
RE: Another H2H Question
I think Raz is working on a method of retaining scores which average greater than 8 if a scenario is reposted. If they average less than 8, you're better off reposting the scenario clean.

We will have to notify scenario testers of a reposting so they can submit scores immediately to compensate them for the time spent.
01-19-2007, 06:28 AM,
Zenke,
Yes, this is a problem that has cropped up on the PzC section, Raz is aware of the problem and is hopefully going to change the system so if you upload a new file any old scores of over 8 will be kept, but all the old scores under 8 will be lost, so if you have a good scenario that has enough points to pass to the approved list you can make a small change and keep the points :)

The only way round this in the short term is to contact Bootie so he can see what scores you have, upload the new file (your scores will be lost) then run "fake" tests (you register a test & then you and the other player put the old scores back in) then let Bootie know that it was a fake so he does not award you any points.
I know that is a bad way to work things, but it is the only way out of this problem i can think of, just make sure you have Bootie in the loop!

We will have to be patient and wait for the change.
Regards,
Darran.
01-19-2007, 06:30 AM,
Phil got in first cheers
01-19-2007, 07:00 AM,
Maybe so, but your answer was more detailed!
01-19-2007, 07:33 AM,
Glad to help :)

Bootie was hoping to get all the H2H boys in the chat room if you are interested ?
Regards,
Darran.
01-19-2007, 08:02 AM,
I am around. Let me know.