• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France '40 Gold
01-15-2019, 08:48 AM,
Opponent Wanted  France '40 Gold
Hi,
I am looking for a opponent for #0512_02_Hannut_Prucha. It is a small scenario but looks very interesting.
Default rules plus whatever other optional rules you prefer. I like 'Delayed Disruption Reporting' but either way is fine. Also I suspect 'Limited Air Recon' should should NOT be used as it would  ahistorically restrict the German use of airpower (This is just my gut feel - In reality, I have no idea). Anyway, you choose the rules you want and I am happy to play either side.
I am shortly going to be offline for about 48 hours, but if anyone is interested, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Email is [email protected]. See you in Belgium!
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2019, 08:07 AM,
RE: France '40 Gold
(01-15-2019, 08:48 AM)Green Wrote: Hi,
I am looking for a opponent for #0512_02_Hannut_Prucha. It is a small scenario but looks very interesting.
Default rules plus whatever other optional rules you prefer. I like 'Delayed Disruption Reporting' but either way is fine. Also I suspect 'Limited Air Recon' should should NOT be used as it would  ahistorically restrict the German use of airpower (This is just my gut feel - In reality, I have no idea). Anyway, you choose the rules you want and I am happy to play either side.
I am shortly going to be offline for about 48 hours, but if anyone is interested, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Email is [email protected]. See you in Belgium!

pm sent
01-17-2019, 09:06 AM,
RE: France '40 Gold
(01-17-2019, 08:07 AM)Jesopi Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 08:48 AM)Green Wrote: Hi,

pm sent
Email sent. Thanks.