• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

OOB bug
01-03-2016, 01:42 AM,
OOB bug
Well, i think i find a bug in OOB, the 16th luftwaffe land division, in arty regiment, the 76mm guns have overbuffed soft damage, 39 points VS the 9 that is the damage in same guns from other divisions.
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 01:50 AM,
RE: OOB bug
Good catch on that Xaver, thanks for finding it. There could be more like this, so if anyone spots other seemingly extremely high artillery or other ratings please bring them up. In testing the Cherbourg scenario against the AI, I found the AI was firing extremely effective counterbattery shots that killed at least 1/4th of the US artillery during my test. I figured it must be the port defenses firing large caliber artillery. When I switched sides for HTH, I found the artillery units were similar to this but larger caliber field guns. David fixed that up and solved that issue.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
01-03-2016, 04:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016, 04:19 AM by ComradeP.)
RE: OOB bug
I already reported that Xaver: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=68891

Ricky B: heavy guns have a low defense value, which can result in pretty big losses from counterbattery fire. From a single instance of counterbattery fire by an ~8 gun Sexton unit, I lost 2 152mm guns for example.