• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CLOSED! Sicily 43 - Newbie Player Looking for Game!
07-11-2015, 11:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 04:59 AM by Kool Kat.)
Opponent Needed  CLOSED! Sicily 43 - Newbie Player Looking for Game!
Opponent Found! Big Grin

Gents: Smoke7

I've completed the tutorial (Allied Minor Victory) and am looking for my first PBeM match! Smile

Would like to play a small scenario (low unit count / turns) with a more seasoned PzC vet.

Baptism by fire? Yikes I've registered on the TOC ladder.

Note that turn exchanges will need to be at a leisurely pace (2-3 turns per week) due to RL and work stuff.

So... Drop me an email so we can discuss optional rules and get started! Smile

mikewest455 (at) gmail.com
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2015, 12:46 AM,
RE: Sicily 43 - Newbie Player Looking for Game!
[Image: 4259d2f864good%20luck.gif]
07-12-2015, 05:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 11:44 AM by Kool Kat.)
Gents: Smoke7

The PzC interface is similar to other John Tiller titles - like Squad Battles that I have previously played. So the Sicily 43 interface is familiar to me and has not required much "re-learning" on my part. Unit mechanics (movement, combat, artillery, etc.) appear pretty straight forward and fairly intuitive.

I'm also an experienced adult player who has been playing war games for over 35 years... so while no where near a "PzC vet" status... I can promise an entertaining PBeM match! Wink

So, who is ready to meet me on the Mediterranean Front? Rifle2
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
07-12-2015, 08:11 AM,
If you haven't seen this yet, make sure you take a look at "Guidelines on which Optional rules to use and articles detailing their effects" found here:

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=47923

There are alot more optional rules in PzC than compared to what you see in the SB series.

Optional rules can impact how a scenario plays out which can all affect the outcome.
07-12-2015, 08:31 AM,
(07-12-2015, 08:11 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: If you haven't seen this yet, make sure you take a look at "Guidelines on which Optional rules to use and articles detailing their effects" found here:

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=47923

There are alot more optional rules in PzC than compared to what you see in the SB series.

Optional rules can impact how a scenario plays out which can all affect the outcome.

Yes! I did review the list of optional rules. Lots to choose... and many have big impacts to the game!

However, there is the matter of Sherlock an opponent first....
Send this user an email
07-12-2015, 08:42 AM,
It's the summer and it's the middle of a weekend! Wink