• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
08-08-2014, 12:37 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Anyone that would like to play against me on any CMBO map please post on this thread and maybe we can set something up. This will be my first PBEM match so I'll probably be easy kill for whoever wants to challenge me. Thanks!
If you can't beat it, join it.
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2014, 04:53 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
You want to play CMBO? It has been a long while since I played that one. I have to reinstall, I guess. But have to find the disc first!
08-13-2014, 05:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2014, 05:53 AM by TacBenjamin.)
Yes, I would be very glad to play against you in CMBO. I have noticed that most people don't play BO much anymore, so I'm happy that you are willing to play against me. Smile
08-13-2014, 07:39 AM,
(08-13-2014, 05:53 AM)HotShotBenjamin Wrote: Yes, I would be very glad to play against you in CMBO. I have noticed that most people don't play BO much anymore, so I'm happy that you are willing to play against me. Smile

Well, OK. I tested it and it still works. You can send me a set-up at: bert dot hamoen at gmail dot com
08-13-2014, 08:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2014, 08:39 AM by TacBenjamin.)
Ok, thank you
I will do it maybe even today
I sent it, go ahead and reply to it anytime. Wink