• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mod Request
02-17-2013, 01:54 PM,
Mod Request
Every HQ unit has the Commanders name on the top of the information page and it is accessed by right clicking on the unit. Is it possible to have the Commanders name listed on the front of the unit counter?

The Volcano Mods are just great but I would really like to see the CO's name (and a Picture?).

It seems to me that the game could become more "personal" by being able to more easily identify the unit formations and gain confidence in the CO's present.

I really like how the Leaders in Alea Jacta Est (and the whole AGEOD series) have special abilities, they really add flavor to the game.
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 08:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013, 09:02 AM by Kuriltai.)
RE: Mod Request
Its a fairly simple matter to use MS Paint to add a line of text.

I have been tinkering with Sealion German HQs by cutting the portrait out of the stock HQs and adding them to a different bmp.

[Image: cbad853fc0Hoth%20(PzK).JPG]

Something a little different...
02-18-2013, 09:23 AM,
(02-18-2013, 08:53 AM)Kuriltai Wrote: Its a fairly simple matter to use MS Paint to add a line of text.

I have been tinkering with Sealion German HQs by cutting the portrait out of the stock HQs and adding them to a different bmp.

[Image: cbad853fc0Hoth%20(PzK).JPG]

Something a little different...

Something like this would be great. Do you want to try it for S41?
02-18-2013, 12:45 PM,
Sorry, No...It's a little time consuming.

Give it a try and see how it works...
The stock HQs have the portrait,all you have to do is add the text.