• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WitP:AE
12-09-2011, 04:44 AM,
WitP:AE
Is there a way to access the manual while in the game like you can with PzCs? If not, anybody know where I can get a printed copy of the manual?
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2011, 08:01 AM,
RE: WitP:AE
If nothing else, you can try Alt-Tabbing out of the game, to a window where you have the manual open. I'm not entirely sure how happy WiTP is when you do that (it's been ages since I poked in there).

I have to say, I haven't regretted my purchase of the physical edition one bit (well, aside from problems with the SN, but those have been sorted...)
Scenario Designer JTS Midway JTS Seven Years War JTS Wolfpack WDS Kriegsmarine
12-11-2011, 12:58 AM,
Thanks, I found a way to do that by hitting the windows button next to the alt button. Going back to the game takes a few seconds, but better than having to close the game and reload when done.
12-20-2011, 07:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2011, 07:33 AM by vyshka.)
Another possibility is that you can run all Grigsby developed games in windowed mode. For WITP:AE you could create a shortcut to the game and then add:

-w -px# -py# (replace # with the size of the window you want) at the end of the target like this:

"J:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -altFont -cpu4 -dd_def -w -px1152 -py864