• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How much of a difference is there in graphics between the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3?
06-17-2011, 03:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2011, 03:53 PM by wangwill.)
How much of a difference is there in graphics between the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3?
Is the playstation 3 a lot better ?
I have an xbox 360 and i think the graphics in the games are amazing

-------------
wii Controller r4 card 3ds r4
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2011, 02:10 AM,
RE: How much of a difference is there in graphics between the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3?
(06-17-2011, 03:51 PM)wangwill Wrote: Is the playstation 3 a lot better ?
I have an xbox 360 and i think the graphics in the games are amazing

I've had my PS3 since January & I think that the in-game graphics are far superior to most PC games that I've owned. I don't know about the Xbox 360 as I don't own one. From what I've read on various gaming sites message boards some games apparently do look & perform better on the Xbox than on the PS3. I gather that it has something to do with whether the game has been ported from one platform to the other. It's all pretty subjective though; seems some people will notice differences while others won't.

One good thing about the PS3 is that it plays both Blu-ray & DVD discs. If you do buy a PS3 I'd suggest trying to pair (register) your TV remote. The PS3 controller is pretty awkward & inconvenient when you're watching a movie. I'd get a charger station too. I got a pretty good one for about $30. It saves having to charge the controllers from the PS3.

-------------
wii Controller r4 card 3ds r4

.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
08-14-2011, 06:23 PM,
RE: How much of a difference is there in graphics between the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3?
A game where you get to fly planes and fight on Playstation 3. That you could have at least 2 or more people playing without internet. What i mean today is that you get to fight with F-22 Raptors and such. Please put the name of the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cases for iPad
08-18-2011, 03:11 PM,
PS3 has better graphics I'd say, especially since developers know how to utilize the hardware now. Not a huge difference though, but PC is superior to both :).
09-06-2011, 02:31 AM,
(08-14-2011, 06:23 PM)Anastacia Gibbings Wrote: A game where you get to fly planes and fight on Playstation 3. That you could have at least 2 or more people playing without internet. What i mean today is that you get to fight with F-22 Raptors and such. Please put the name of the game.

A lot of PS3 games offer offline cooperative & competitive modes (split screen) in addition to single player. I have some games that can be played with as many as 4 players in split screen mode (for example: Resistance Fall of Man).

I don't know the name of the particular game that you're looking for. Try looking it up with Google.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cases for iPad

.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe