• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Nuns
05-11-2010, 07:23 PM,
Nuns
I wondered if in Sealion the Germans should have a few Partisans to cause chaos behind the British lines. Certainly at the time the 5th Column was a concern and Nuns were made to lift their habits to check if they were wearing jackboots.

Any one know if the Germans had or intended to use such units?
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2010, 06:15 AM,
RE: Nuns
Well i saw a bit of film where they sent a crack unit pretending to be polish para's to kill old Winston C !! :eek1:

Turns out the man they killed was a fat actor :kill: however it would make a great film........;) :whis: :smoke:
05-13-2010, 05:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2010, 05:05 AM by P.Ako.)
(05-12-2010, 06:15 AM)Foul. Wrote: Well i saw a bit of film where they sent a crack unit pretending to be polish para's to kill old Winston C !! :eek1:

Turns out the man they killed was a fat actor :kill: however it would make a great film........;) :whis: :smoke:

The Eagle has landed (1976).
Directed by John Sturges
Starring Michael Caine, Donald Sutherland, Robert Duvall andd Donald Pleasance, among others.

BTW, i don't care about spoilers because i watched it long ago, but if someone have not watched it still... they will not like to read the film's ending...
05-13-2010, 08:05 AM,
I can't believe there is anyone who uses this forum who has not seen such a classic film?? ;)