• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Contesting a ladder report
04-25-2010, 12:42 AM,
Contesting a ladder report
I don't really care about a ladder for a game as old and unpopular as this, but I'm going to contest it anyways.

However, I'm not sure who to e-mail. I've looked around, and can't find who to e-mail to have a result reverted. In the post-game e-mail, the sender was [email protected]. But since it's the webmaster for the whole website, it's unlikely that he wants to be troubled about games from all of the several ladders he has.

So, could you please tell me who I should e-mail?

Thanks.

P.S. Owl, you should check your junk mail box, or reduce your spam filter.
Also, you shouldn't report a game as a total victory if your opponent goes incommunicado after 2 turns. Why? Because there wasn't a game.
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2010, 02:57 AM,
RE: Contesting a ladder report
I think that if there was a reasonable time of trying to contact the other player with no reply, then the game can be reported as a victory. Now I think that most members would allow for real life circumstances and withdraw the victory when the player re-establishes communications and wishes to do so. I would try to work it out with Owl first and seeif an agreement can be made, then contact Der K. and he could point you in the right direction.
04-25-2010, 04:11 AM,
Ok, i will delete the result. Sometimes it's the only way to get in contact again, after i send multiple files and posted flares at the CM forum. I will again resend the last file!
Owl out!
04-25-2010, 10:28 AM,
[Image: owl.jpg]

I'm receiving your files, and, as you can see, I am sending them. I don't understand what's going on...
05-04-2010, 05:20 PM,
Frager, have you received my files? I haven't heard from you in a couple of weeks also.

P.D.