• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Map: Somewhere Near Sevastapol
04-01-2010, 09:43 AM,
Map: Somewhere Near Sevastapol
Here's a map I made, open for comments.

Small map, night battle, Russian winter. Just 3 100-point flags -- 1 in the north, 1 at the large factory Labotski Works, and 1 in the south. Main terrain feature is a small lake w/island and wooden bridges for crossing it. Even in darkness, 1500 or 2000 purchase points will clash hard and quickly. It should make for interesting encounters, hopefully.

But Andre (of recent ''Centurion Medal - Rapier'' fame!) doesn't favor night battles, so we're testing it out as a daytime engagement. That means the lake becomes simply a natural barrier, as maybe too open to try and cross. And our 2000 vs. 2000 pts. will meet in tighter confines still!

At such close quarters, 35/variable turns means it may get quite ugly!!?? :eek1:

Attached Files
.jpg   Labotski Works 2.JPG (Size: 121.08 KB / Downloads: 13)
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2010, 08:15 AM,
RE: Map: Somewhere Near Sevastapol
Looks fun. Will we get the complete map?
Send this user an email
04-03-2010, 09:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2010, 09:49 AM by Mad Baron.)
RE: Map: Somewhere Near Sevastapol
Funny you should ask -- I sent the previous post just before my computer shut down. But my Tech has me up again today...and I will attach the night-time version of the map....

Actually tiled ''Schlotski Works''... ;)

~~~~~~
And now Blitz says I cannot attach the game file? I suppose I can send it via personal emails.....
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."