• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Night Fatigue question-I if dont shoot but am shot
02-21-2010, 08:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2010, 08:18 AM by raizer.)
Night Fatigue question-I if dont shoot but am shot
Say its night time...Im side 2. My opponent has the first night turn and he shoots at one of my units. Turn is then over ,and its back to me. Should I might as well shoot/move because he already shot me...or If I sit still and do nothing, will I reap the benefit of a few hours rest?:) despite being shot at by my opponent during his turn?
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2010, 08:38 AM,
RE: Night Fatigue question-I if dont shoot but am shot
Well - your unit will not be rested; whether you shoot back is another issue. Are you in the green or red near breaking (hint)?

Marquo ;)
02-21-2010, 10:39 PM,
too much wine yesterday-i read the rules-go figure, and it clearly states a unit cannot shoot or be shot at etc...etc..
Now if only I could undue that turn I sent late last night :)
02-21-2010, 11:18 PM,
(02-21-2010, 10:39 PM)raizer Wrote: too much wine yesterday-i read the rules-go figure, and it clearly states a unit cannot shoot or be shot at etc...etc..
Now if only I could undue that turn I sent late last night :)
Lashings of wine don't tend to produce a mistake free move in my experience.....cheers Big Grin
02-22-2010, 07:26 AM,
Fatigue is an accumulation issue. Now that you understand the rule, take it to the next level by reading Marquo's post again.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp