• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for games and for testers for the updated version of Freeing the Ukraine
10-12-2009, 12:39 PM,
Looking for games and for testers for the updated version of Freeing the Ukraine
Looking for games, Matrix or regular version.

Also looking for play tester games for the updated version of the Ukraine monster scenario (this could be a team game).

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2009, 09:35 PM,
RE: Looking for games and for testers for the updated version of Freeing the Ukraine
Hi Larry,
If you want to try something on the smaller scale I have room for it. All I ask is that we play without EA and VW. Other than that, any front is fine with me. If you'd like, send your first turn to [email protected]. Thanks!

-Gary
10-13-2009, 03:55 AM,
RE: Looking for games and for testers for the updated version of Freeing the Ukraine
I would like to test your monster.
10-13-2009, 06:08 AM,
:stir::stir:Yep you would Jesse well done.PS larry what scenario are we on about i could be intrested.
10-13-2009, 02:51 PM,
The scenario is a set of battles in the "mud offensive" in the Ukraine in early 1944 (particularly the area around Proskurov). Jason Petho helped test the first version and it was great fun - however, some of the changes may have made it a little over complicated, I'm not sure. This is still testing. Oddly enough, most of the scenarios I've designed are in the same general time frame (and several have been in the Ukraine).

Tankbuster, Kernel T, I'll get files out to you tomorrow, and thanks.

LR

10-14-2009, 02:15 AM,
Hey Larry,

I wouldn't mind helping you out, and testing it.

-Kirk
10-14-2009, 04:55 PM,
Guys, it's now 2 a.m., I'm not going to get the files out today like I thought. Will do my best tomorrow.

LR

10-16-2009, 12:45 AM,
Offensive scenario files distributed. Tankbuster, I'll try and get a turn to you tonight.

LR

10-16-2009, 06:15 AM,
Sounds good Larry, Thanks!!