• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rating Opponents
03-01-2009, 02:51 AM,
Rating Opponents
Is there some place to rate an opponent? I have a joker who thinks reloading one or two times every turn is funny I guess.

Started after I accidently over wrote my turn which resulted in a reload for me but since then he has reloaded constantly. I don't care if I win or lose but some things get old. Now I'm just loading my turns and sending them back without moving cuz I don't want to waste my time with a griefer.

I already told him, after we relized what happened, if he wants to claim a victory because I accidently over wrote the file to go ahead. That was several turns ago. :rolleyes:

I love this game but some people's kids...sheesh.
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2009, 03:03 AM,
RE: Rating Opponents
We don't really get into rating our opponents, but it's pretty easy not to play them again, so we just vote with our feet!

I know you started the thread "what does it mean", below; not sure you read my last post there, it was after your last, but if you're only getting 1&2 reload messages, I doubt it's cheating. The serious cheat is multiple reloads to get desired combat results, and that's not really doable with 1 or 2 reloads.

Anyway, it will be good when we get the patch!
Quote this message in a reply