• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bastogne 1944
01-24-2009, 08:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2009, 08:24 AM by General Staff.)
Bastogne 1944
I've been away from TOAW for a while, but anyone fancy taking this for a spin? It's originally ACOW, though I've upgraded to TOAWIII (ZIP Attached). Al Sandrik, 18 turns, 175 units, so fairly quick and I can revert with a turn every 1-2 days I hope. More info: http://www.the-strategist.net/RD/scenari....php?Id=66

Play balance seems better than the 16 turn Ardennes Gamble 1944 by Bud Windham if RD stats are anything to go by.

I'm registered on RD, TB & GS ladders and would prefer to play a consecutive mirror game so we get to fold in (any) errors. If you're new or don't want a game registered for whatever reason (like a loss) that's fine with me- just let me know- I don't care if it's on or off ladder and if the play balance is bad it comes out in the mirror wash anyway with a win each.

If you're new to TOAW you may want to try defense first though I'm easy as to which side I play first- your choice.

Thanks.

Attached Files
.zip   Bastogne 1944 (TOAWIII).zip (Size: 42.78 KB / Downloads: 5)
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2009, 02:53 PM,
RE: Bastogne 1944
I am !

I will defend !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-24-2009, 09:31 PM,
Done! Expect a turn shortly! Thanks Antoni.
01-24-2009, 09:41 PM,
Its a pleasure Chris !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West