• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Waiting for opponent's return's
11-09-2008, 02:38 AM,
Waiting for opponent's return's
I know that waiting for your opponent to make a return can be frustrating to say the least,I for one use to work out how many games I could cope with sending every day in mind, but you then come across the player's who can't return as much as you would like, under standable as pointed out by some player's we ALL lead different kinds of life.

So my solution was to take on more games which for me takes out the frustration of the player's who can't return as much as you would like them to....you then know the one's who can wait for a return from you.

And of course this gaming is for ENJOYMENT so with that in mind don't get wound up with some thing that you can do some thing about.

Age is Wisdom........enjoy life

Cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2008, 03:35 AM,
RE: Waiting for opponent's return's
I don't mind waiting 2-3 days but stretching it out to once a week or longer takes the fun out of it for me - you have to constantly remember where you were when you last did a turn.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
11-09-2008, 03:54 AM,
Hey Hedgehog, i recieve only 1 file from you ach day!! So speed up and i will return faster!

Owl
11-09-2008, 08:51 AM,
Hey Owl, You should be so lucky one day, seven a week, It must feel like Christmas all the time for you.......Bonus tomorrow you get them back and I could raise the game with 4 returns on Sunday.

Got to admit I am all heart....LOL

And we have got a good battle going on here with the RTF
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING