• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

RTF TOMMY tournament important info!!!
11-01-2008, 10:49 PM,
RTF TOMMY tournament important info!!!
[/b]Friends, Cry

This week I received 2 mails concerning players who are not sending a files for a long time! (Sissimo & Warhammer)
When you sign up for a tournament, we expect you to participate and send a file on a regular base. When it's not possible to play for a couple of days, no problem, but be so nice and inform your opponent!
I hope every player in the tournament will take his responsibility and continues the battle!

greets Owlcheers
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2008, 09:17 AM,
RE: RTF TOMMY tournament important info!!!
Both my games are progressing smoothly muchacho, the one against Sphinx has gone into overtime (below) and can't finish soon enough for me because he's smashed my river line in the north and is close enough to the other two bridges in the centre and south to stand a good chance of controlling the flags on them; I've got a small pocket holding out at the centre bridge (ringed) but if the game goes on much longer their chances of survival are slim..
[Image: spirtf.gif]

My other game (below) against Das Tiger is about three quarters finished, my Brits have so far been totally unable to break his river line at any of the 3 bridges..
[Image: dtrtf.gif]

However my big push on the centre bridge is still in progress..
[Image: dtrtf2.gif]
11-02-2008, 07:01 PM,
Nice pictures again Pos. Considering the situation in both your battles, are the forces strength correct concerning capabilities and number of turns.

greets Owl
11-03-2008, 11:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2008, 01:24 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
OWL Wrote:Nice pictures again Pos. Considering the situation in both your battles, are the forces strength correct concerning capabilities and number of turns.

I'll let you know more after the games end mate..:)
PS- I'm also in heavy contact in the Combat Footage thread at Booties great new FGM here-
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101

Example-

Cargol (Ger) v POS (Russ)
Cmbb QB June 41 M.E.

For this game we agreed the Russians will buy no T-34's or KV's, so I bought 15 x BT-7's.
1- Cargol's Pz III's lunge for the city
2- My leftmost BT-7 column engages them
3/4- My other two BT-7 groups race for the city
5- My infantry run for the city centre

[Image: carga.gif]