• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I Would Like Credit for a Game Played Please
01-04-2008, 03:49 AM,
RE: I Would Like Credit for a Game Played Please
Just to put paid on this thread, here is what is explained of the procedures for testing a game:

Foul. Wrote:I have produced a step by step guide to testing a H2H scenario just in case anybody is confused as to how a test is run!

How to test a H2H scenario

1) Find an opponent to test with.

2) Follow this link to the H2H...
https://www.theblitz.club/h2h_productions/index.php then click Scenario testing area and then click Campaign Series at the bottom of that page.

3) Scroll down the page until you find a scenario you would like to test, click the Download button for your chosen scenario and download it to the relevant CS title.

4)Also at the scenario entry ONE of the testers should click the Start testing button and enter your opponents username. Very important that only one of you does this otherwise two games will be shown as being tested!!!

5) If there is a Word document included with the scenario zip file, make sure you read it before testing as it may have important info on optional rules, tactics etc......

7) When you have finished the scenario do NOT report it as usual, both players should click the Rate Scenario button (back at the scenario entry),score the scenario and fill in the form with all positive and negative comments. When you have finished scroll to the bottom and click the Rate Scenario button and the designer will be automatically emailed your comments and be able to adjust the scenario accordingly.

8) I will then issue your test ladder points.

9) Any questions try this link to the FAQ page..
https://www.theblitz.club/h2h_productions/...io_faq.php

10) If that does not answer your query, email or PM Darran (aka Foul), or post a question on this forum.

As can be seen, playtests are not ladder reported games. And, Foul will award points for completed tests.
And, to reinforce Huib's comment, we can use all the playtesters we can to ensure games will be improved and balanced by the designer according to the information in your reports.

Ed
Quote this message in a reply