• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I lost my serial number!
12-29-2007, 11:57 PM,
I lost my serial number!
Hello folks,

So I am playing 3 games right now but now I am moving from Germany to Alaska with 30 days of leave in between and my computer is heading out in about 4 days from now. It does not look like i'll be able to finish any of 'em. I have a laptop I could put the game on but for some unknown reason I deleted my email from matrix that had my serial number when i bought the game. This also makes it so I can't update my game. Can anyone help me?
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2007, 12:04 AM,
RE: I lost my serial number!
Filthy-Missile Wrote:Hello folks,

So I am playing 3 games right now but now I am moving from Germany to Alaska with 30 days of leave in between and my computer is heading out in about 4 days from now. It does not look like i'll be able to finish any of 'em. I have a laptop I could put the game on but for some unknown reason I deleted my email from matrix that had my serial number when i bought the game. This also makes it so I can't update my game. Can anyone help me?

Which ever hard drive you installed the game to look for a file called serialreg - this will have all the details you need !.

Hope this helps !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
12-30-2007, 12:19 AM,
You sir, are a life saver. Thanks a million.
12-30-2007, 12:25 AM,
Filthy-Missile Wrote:You sir, are a life saver. Thanks a million.

No problem !:)

Always willing to help !cheers
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
12-31-2007, 06:59 AM,
Hey Antoni you wouldnt be a Beatles Fan also coming from Liverpool.
12-31-2007, 05:27 PM,
Von Luck Wrote:Hey Antoni you wouldnt be a Beatles Fan also coming from Liverpool.

Yes I do !:)

However I am not old enough to remmeber them !Big Grin