• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

95bravo and his vacation time
10-12-2007, 03:33 AM,
95bravo and his vacation time
I will be away from the gaming world from this coming Sunday, the 14th, until the following Saturday. It is a trip disguised as wanting to view the fall leaves in Rhode Island, the New England area of the USA, but I may use it as an opportunity to enter the record books as the first person to swim completely around Rhode Island. It will be tough, but as an Endurance Medal holder you know I have the will to do it.
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2007, 04:03 AM,
RE: 95bravo and his vacation time
Would it not be easier to use the rhode rather than swim.... oooh thats a stinker... LOL
10-12-2007, 04:03 AM,
By the way did you recognise your knocked out SU76M in the mod thread..?
10-12-2007, 06:05 AM,
Have your family let me know if you get caught in a net and sent to the National Aquarium in Baltimore as a merman, I'll come visit you there..
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-12-2007, 09:17 AM,
Bootie, I didn't recognize the remains of the once valiant Su-76. My mind's eye still has the picture of young Vladimir screaming as he crawled from the wreckage, both arms sheared off at the shoulders, using his chin to drag his lifeless body to safety. And of the old timer, Sergey the elder, hunched over the driver's controls, his body still smoldering, the hand drawn picture of his family done before the purge. These are the likenesses I take with me. Not some nicely modded, truly, version of Mother Russia's tool for freedom. And I will take that image, burned into my mind, along with the stench of thier dead bodies scorched into my once highly trained nostrils, and get revenge for thier deaths in the first old ladies home we come across in Berlin.