• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Men read, will we ever get it right!!!!!
09-20-2007, 07:38 PM,
Men read, will we ever get it right!!!!!
Subject: ANOTHER ONE,,

>> A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday. >> "I'd love to be eight again" she replied >> >> On the morning of her birthday he arose early, made her a nice big bowl >> of Coco Pops and then took her off to the local theme park. What a Day! >> He put her on every ride in the park; >> >> * The Death Slide >> * The Wall of Fear >> * The Screaming Monster Roller Coaster >> >> Five hours later she staggered out of the theme Park. Her head was >> reeling and her stomach felt upside down. >> >> Right away they journeyed to a McDonalds where her loving husband >> ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate >> milk shake. >> >> Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, >> popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, her favourite lolly and M&M's. >> >> What a fabulous adventure! >> >> Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed onto the bed >> exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and >> lovingly asked "Well Dear, what was it like being eight again?" >> >> Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant my >> dress size, you f*cking tw*t" >> >> The moral of this story: Even when a man is listening, he's still going >> to get it wrong!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply